Sieving, breaking and making free-flowing
Products don't always have the right physical properties for the desired application. Whether it concerns lowering the viscosity, separating into fractions or reducing the size of the product, Driessen United Blenders has a wide range of equipment for the best results.
Multicracker AC 200
Driessen United Blenders offers the possibility of continuously reducing the size of extruded products by means of patented cracking discs. The innovative cutting geometry creates extremely uniform shapes and dimensions in no time. Because no heat is generated during cracking, products retain their moisture, taste and nutritional value, with virtually no rejections. We frequently use the Multicracker in combination with our fractionation machine.
- Capacity: 2 tonnes an hour
- Model: 306L stainless steel, freely adjustable.
AZO stainless steel rotary sieve
Our robust AZO rotary sieves can be used at any stage of the production process to sieve raw materials or break lumps. Our rotary sieves are also available as a stand-alone service.
- Material: 316L stainless steel rotary sieve with standard mesh widths of 1, 2 and 4 mm.
- Extra: Sieves with customized mesh widths available on request.
Our fractionation machine separates products into up to four different precisely determined fractions through our high-frequency, three-deck AMKCO stainless steel sieve. We frequently combine the use of our fractionation machine with our Multicracker.
- Capacity: 1,500 kg an hour
- Material: High capacity, self-cleaning, three-deck AMKCO stainless steel sieve.
- Extra: The fractionation installation works with both standard sieves and custom-made sieves.
Sometimes you need to make fluids free-flowing liquids for further processing. In our 400 m3 hot room, we reduce the viscosity of liquids through a controlled heating process up to 80 degrees. The hot room is also ideally suited for sanitizing products.
- Capacity: 60 pallets , 400 m3
- Execution: monitoring via 12 sensors, automatic data logging
- Extra: in-house laboratory research and reporting
For over half a century, Driessen United Blenders has continuously invested in an extensive range of machinery and equipment for blending, stirring and packaging powders and liquids. This enables us to build the most suitable production line for every product.